Blogger Shout Box logo

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

My Analysis Today

by 0 comments



Translate This Post: Portugues | Francais | Espanol | Deutsche | Italiano | Chinese | Korean | Japanese

Hello friends, I think you may wait for my new post. Actually I am now very much busy on teaching profession. Still then if I got any time then never forget to watch the market. You all watch that Nifty touch 5500 mark and now slightly bounce from here. But I think this never last long. My target of 5200 mark never change according to the present global scenario. Today I found some interesting stocks that my friend warns to avoid the stock to BUY. Why he say NO !!! I notice that TATASTEEL is sinking on when the sensex and nifty on upward run. As the stock touch the 52 week low I think to BUY, but my friend say NO. So, I want to analyse the stock. You see what I found here ...


The chart shows that TATA STEEL may touch 140 - 150 mark if it will break 240 - 250 level. Now friends do you going to invest here. I now say NO NO NO. You may BUY at 150 level with a STOP 135 for a target of 250 - 500 - 700 mark (if possible).

Now You see another good STOCK that sinking rapidly TALWALKARS. It is now trading around 139. It is a good stock with strong fundamental, still it is technically weak. So, if I want to invest where to BUY. You may look to the chart now


I think the price may touch 105 - 110. So, I wait and watch now for any fresh BUY for long term. If the stock bounces from 105 - 110 level then I enter with STOP of 100  for a target 160 - 170 level (EXIT POINT). But if the stock will get enough momentum to cross 170 level with volume and able to trade with comfort then I think for next level ... NOT NOW.

Friends don't forget to leave your valuable comment on my analysis. It is my view and the stocks analyse here  that I want to add on my portfolio in future. So I rest on this platform on sharing purpose not for any advice to any one to invest. Fine ...BYE see you again. 

My Analysis TodaySocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Subscribe to updates
Comments 0 comments
:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))
Welcome You To Comment on My Blog

Comment please if you have any question on-topic and not abusive. Try not to include website URLs/links in your comments.

Srikanta Lenka
I am a teacher and blogger. INDIA
Drop me a line
Blogger

Subscribe my feeds via e-mail
Subscribe in your preferred RSS reader
  • Add to My AOL
  • Subscribe in NewsGator Online
  • Add to Google Reader or Homepage
  • Subscribe in Bloglines
  • Add to netvibes

Subscribe feeds rss Recent Entries

Advertise on this site Sponsored links

Sponsored Links

Label Cloud

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

BLOGROLL on BLOGGER

http://catswatch.blogspot.com Your favicon Your favicon Your favicon
Your favicon Your favicon Your favicon Your favicon

Subscribe feeds rss Recent Comments

Hello World

BLOGDIRECTORY
Join My Community at MyBloglog!Blogging Tips Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog DirectoryAdd to Technorati Favorites
BlogRankers.com Education/Research blogs Personal blogs
Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list
blogarama - the blog directory
BLOGRANKS
View blog authorityOpen Directory Project at dmoz.orgMy BlogCatalog BlogRank
indiae.in we are in
Indiae.in

Indiae: India's search engine