Blogger Shout Box logo

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Another Trading Principle Using Fibonacci retracement and extension along trend line

by 0 comments



Translate This Post: Portugues | Francais | Espanol | Deutsche | Italiano | Chinese | Korean | Japanese

Dear friends I make a small steps to analysis a stock with my little knowledge. If you found any type of error, I request all to post a comment. I use India Infoline trade terminal along with Keystock charting software. Actually keystock help me a lot to identify the potential stocks to trade both intraday and positional. Today I try to analysis a stock and present to you. Remember friends you may or may not trade for tomorrow in this stock but watch it definitely. I write this analysis as one of my friend from forum wants the excel sheet of Tom DeMark's Rule. I think the rule I used in excel sheet is no doubt give me tremendous result but if we know the technical analysis then it may be a boost to your trading activity. You may enter or exit at any time frame and also earn.

    Friends look into the chart of Punjab National Bank (PNB)

  
The chart show that it made a high of around 580 on 1st August and a low 506 on 5th August. If we use these to positions of high and low with Fibonacci Retracement then it show that one should long above 534.65 (entry above 38.2% level) with a stop loss of 506 for a target of 552 (61.8% level) which one easily attend.

If we look to tomorrow's trade then we use the Fibonacci Extension level for suitable entry and exit position. Now You see the 38.2% level. The stock is in a mood to break it. If the stock break it the our next target is 506 (0% level) with a stop loss 543.50 (50% retracement level).

But if this not happen then you should entry at about 544 (just above 50% retracement) with a stop loss 534 (just below 38.2% level) and you have a target 565 and 578 (shown by Fibonacci Extension).

Friends here is another strong argument why this happen.  Look the trend line I draw. Actually it is a bullish trend line. If the support bullish line break then it is a bearish and drag it to 506 easily. On the other hand, if it take a support and break the resistance trend line (Horizontal Line) then it may surge to 552 in two or three trading session.

I give this on my own analysis, if there is any error please give a comment.

Happy Trading. Good Bye friends.

Another Trading Principle Using Fibonacci retracement and extension along trend lineSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Subscribe to updates
Comments 0 comments
:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))
Welcome You To Comment on My Blog

Comment please if you have any question on-topic and not abusive. Try not to include website URLs/links in your comments.

Srikanta Lenka
I am a teacher and blogger. INDIA
Drop me a line
Blogger

Subscribe my feeds via e-mail
Subscribe in your preferred RSS reader
  • Add to My AOL
  • Subscribe in NewsGator Online
  • Add to Google Reader or Homepage
  • Subscribe in Bloglines
  • Add to netvibes

Subscribe feeds rss Recent Entries

Advertise on this site Sponsored links

Sponsored Links

Label Cloud

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

BLOGROLL on BLOGGER

http://catswatch.blogspot.com Your favicon Your favicon Your favicon
Your favicon Your favicon Your favicon Your favicon

Subscribe feeds rss Recent Comments

Hello World

BLOGDIRECTORY
Join My Community at MyBloglog!Blogging Tips Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog DirectoryAdd to Technorati Favorites
BlogRankers.com Education/Research blogs Personal blogs
Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list
blogarama - the blog directory
BLOGRANKS
View blog authorityOpen Directory Project at dmoz.orgMy BlogCatalog BlogRank
indiae.in we are in
Indiae.in

Indiae: India's search engine